I am a PhD candidate in the Department of Computer Science at Rutgers University. I am working with Professor Desheng Zhang. I am also a visiting student at MIT Media Lab working with Professor Alex 'Sandy' Pentland.
My research interests are broadly in the areas of Data Science, Cyber-Physical Systems, and Machine Learning. My current work is focused on human behavior driven urban systems and applications.
Email: yuyang94 AT mit.edu OR yu.yang AT rutgers.edu
I will join the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Lehigh University as an Assistant Professor. I am looking for motivated students to work with me to make our cities smarter. Please send me your CV and anything else that can support you by email if you are interested.
- May 2021: 1 Paper accepted by SIGCOMM‘21!
- Jan. 2021: Working as a visiting student of MIT Media Lab with Prof. Alex 'Sandy' Pentland.
- Nov. 2020: 1 Paper accepted by TMC.
- Sep. 2020: Receive UbiComp Audience Award for Best-in-Session Presentation.
- Aug. 2020: Receive Student Registration Award from KDD 2020.
- Aug. 2020: 1 Paper accepted by MobiCom' 20.
- Jul. 2020: 1 Paper accepted by NSDI' 21.
- Jun. 2020: 1 Paper accepted by ACM IMWUT (UbiComp 2020).
- Jan. 2020: A new paper will appear at ACM IMWUT (UbiComp 2020).
- Jun. 2019: Visiting Alibaba Group, Local Service BU hosted by Prof. Tian He.
- Apr. 2019: Cheers! Passed my qualifying exam!