Department of Computer Science and Engineering
yuyang AT lehigh.edu
Room 313, Building C
113 Research Drive
Lehigh Mountaintop Campus
Bethlehem, PA 18015
I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Lehigh University. I obtained my PhD in Computer Science from Rutgers University. My research interests are broadly in the areas of Cyber-Physical Systems, Data Science, and Human-System Interaction. My current work is focused on human behavior driven urban systems and applications.
I am looking for motivated graduate/undergraduate/visiting students to work with me. Please send me your CV and anything else that can support you by email if you are interested.
- Dec. 2021 Give an invited talk at Northeastern University, China.
- Nov. 2021 Give an invited talk in CEWIT 2021.
- Nov. 2021 1 papers accepted by IMWUT/UbiComp.
- Oct. 2021 Another paper about on-demand gig delivery is accepted by ICDE'22.
- Jul. 2021 2 papers accepted by IMWUT/UbiComp.
- Jul. 2021 1 paper accepted by ToN.
- May 2021 Serving as ICPADS Track Co-Chair.
- May 2021 1 Paper accepted by SIGKDD‘21.
- May 2021 1 Paper accepted by SIGCOMM‘21.
- Jan. 2021 Working as a visiting student of MIT Media Lab with Prof. Alex 'Sandy' Pentland.
- Nov. 2020 1 Paper accepted by TMC.
- Sep. 2020 Receive UbiComp Audience Award.
- Aug. 2020 Receive Student Registration Award from KDD'20.
- Aug. 2020 1 Paper accepted by MobiCom' 20.
- Jul. 2020 1 Paper accepted by NSDI' 21.
- Jun. 2020 1 Paper accepted by ACM IMWUT (UbiComp 2020).
- Jan. 2020 A new paper will appear at ACM IMWUT (UbiComp 2020).
- Jun. 2019 Visiting Alibaba Group, Local Service BU hosted by Prof. Tian He.
- Apr. 2019 Cheers! Passed my qualifying exam!
- Apr. 2019 A new paper is accepted by ACM IMWUT (UbiComp 2019).
- Oct. 2018 Our paper is accepted by ACM MobiCom 2019.
- Oct. 2018 Our paper is accepted by ACM IMWUT (UbiComp 2019).
- Jan. 2018 Our paper is accepted by ACM IMWUT (UbiComp 2018).
- May. 2017 Our paper is accepted by ACM IMWUT (UbiComp 2017).