Department of Computer Science and Engineering
yuyang AT lehigh.edu
Room 313, Building C
113 Research Drive
Lehigh Mountaintop Campus
Bethlehem, PA 18015
I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Lehigh University. I obtained my PhD in Computer Science from Rutgers University. My research interests broadly encompass the areas of Cyber-Physical Systems, Human-Centered Computing, and Data Science. Currently, my work focuses on urban sensing, prediction, and decision-making, with diverse applications in Intelligent Transportation Systems, Logistics, On-demand Gig Economy, Last-mile Mobility, and Smart Cities.
I always look for motivated graduate/undergraduate/visiting students to work with me. Please email me your CV and all the transcripts if you are interested.
- Aug. 2023 Grant: Project funded by NSF CISE-MSI (CNS Division).
- Aug. 2023 5 papers accepted by CIKM'23.
- Apr. 2023 Grant: Project funded by NSF CRII (CNS Division).
- Mar. 2023 Invited talk at Wayne State University.
- Mar. 2023 1 poster paper accepted by ICCPS'23.
- Feb. 2023 Serving as ICA3PP'23 IoT/CPS Track Co-Chair.
- Feb. 2023 2 papers accepted by ICDE'23.
- Dec. 2022 Grant: Project funded by the Lehigh Accelerator Grant.
- Dec. 2022 Grant: Project funded by the Pennsylvania Infrastructure Technology Alliance (PITA) program.
- Oct. 2022 Keynote at the 3rd Workshop on Data-driven Intelligent Transportation@CIKM.
- Aug. 2022 1 paper about human mobility accepted by Nature Scientific Reports.
- Aug. 2022 1 paper accepted by SIGSPATIAL'22.
- Aug. 2022 1 paper accepted by CIKM'22.
- Jul. 2022 We are organizing the 5th International Workshop on Combining Physical and Data-Driven Knowledge in Ubiquitous Computing (CPD 2022), co-located with UbiComp 2022. Welcome to join us.
- May 2022 1 paper accepted by KDD'22. More News